Tuition & Optional Transportation Fees for Summer 2023
Rates are effective through June 28, 2023.
|Full Session||June 28 – August 16||$6,000||$1,750|
|Full Session Sha’ar
Kindergarten – 5th grades
|June 28 – August 16||$6,650||$1,750|
|First Session||June 28 – July 21||$3,725||$1,375|
|Second Session||July 24 – August 16||$3,725||$1,375|
|Five Weeks||June 28 – July 28||$4,650||$1,525|
|Six Weeks||June 28 – August 4||$5,500||$1,700|
|Seven Weeks||June 28 – August 11||$5,850||$1,750|
Additional Tuition Details
- In observance of Independence Day, camp will be closed on Tuesday, July 4th.
- $500 deposit paid by credit card, debit card or eCheck is required at the time of registration.
- $100 Early Registration discount applied to all camper applications received before November 1, 2022.
- Trip Fee for campers entering 6th-9th grades: $500 for 2 trips; $350 for 1 trip (depends on enrollment dates).
- Payments made by credit card have an additional 3% non-refundable convenience fee.
Ramah Day Camp in Nyack provides safe, reliable door-to-door transportation throughout most of Westchester, Rockland, Bergen County, Essex County, as well as Manhattan and Riverdale. All of our buses are air-conditioned and have seat belts, as well as car seats for the youngest campers (entering pre-K). Each bus is staffed by a counselor who ensures that your child is comfortable and enjoys the ride.
In general, morning pick-ups are between 7:50 a.m. and 8:20 a.m. In the afternoon, children arrive home between 4:40 p.m. and 5:10 p.m. Our transportation team communicates with all buses during their routes and our automated telephone/email system keeps parents apprised of changes due to inclement weather or traffic.
Every child deserves the opportunity to experience Ramah regardless of family financial circumstances. Scholarships are available to assist families in need. Please contact our camp office for more information about our financial aid process.