facilities & retreat rentals
Ramah Day Camp in Nyack is situated on a 30-acre campus in Rockland County, NY. Expansive lawns, gentle hills, and plenty of shade trees provide the perfect setting for outdoor summer fun. When it rains, activities continue uninterrupted in our large indoor multi-purpose rooms. Our facilities are available for Shabbat retreats, conferences, and other gatherings between April-June and August-October. Delicious kosher catering is provided onsite.
Ramot Ramah is the newest addition to the landscape of Ramah Nyack! Completed in 2011, the building includes a kitchen/large common area and 24 rooms with private bathrooms. Each room can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. Many other housing options are available on-site for larger groups.
Contact Michael Edelstein if you are interested in renting the facility during the off-season.
- Four heated pools
- High ropes course with two climbing towers, zip-line
- Low ropes course for team-building activities
- Softball diamond
- Basketball courts and Bankshot basketball
- Tennis courts
- Hockey blacktop
- Three gaga pits
- Nine-hole miniature golf course
- Large playgrounds with “Spaceball” climbing structure
- Hiking trails
- Beautiful synagogue with historic stained glass windows
- Kosher dining hall
- Three large multi-purpose rooms
- Roofed gymnasium
- Gazebos, covered decks, bunk houses, and meeting rooms for specialty classes and small-group activities
- Variety of rooms and suites available for fall/spring retreats and rentals